The Mississippi Commercial Fisheries United, Inc. (MSCFU) serves to protect the common interests of Mississippi's commercial fishing industry, promote sustainable fisheries through leadership in stewardship, advocate on behalf of commercial fishermen, fishing businesses, and consumers of the resources our industry provides. MSCFU is a registered non-profit Corporation with Mississippi Secretary of State and 501(C)(6) Tax Exempt entity. Originally established as the Mississippi Gulf Coast Fisherman's Organization, Inc. in 1974.
Wild, Sustainable, American Shrimp!
As a member of The Mississippi Commercial Fisheries United, Inc. (MSCFU) you can be a part of the following:
- Regular meetings on issues important to members.
- Stay informed on fisheries openings/closures and pending state/federal legislation and regulations.
- Vote to advocate for or against issues that affect the livelihood of members.
- Provide a unified voice for all members and have your voice heard.
- Support local fishermen and sustainable fisheries.
- Receive email newsletters, updates, and notices of public meetings.